Part time/ Full time Digital photographer
Perfect Studio is a specialty portrait studio focused on creating memories. We have been operating for over 15 years expanding to 5 different locations around the Bay Area to better serve our customers. Currently, we are in need of additional staff members that have the desire and drive to work and learn all aspects of the business at a rapid pace, thereby increasing their value to the company and receiving rewards commensurate with their learning, growth and commitment.
- Available to work at least 20 hours per week: Flexible scheduling, willingly to work on weekends and holidays.
- Majority of the time is spent on conducting photography sessions.
- Each photography session requires fast and efficient digital photo taking, editing and print production.
- Color balancing, sharpening, softening and other image repair tasks.
- Retouching portraits and other photographic subjects to create seamlessly optimized photos
- Generating proofs and prints with the right color/density/contrast/color enhancement; produces high quality portraits; creating digital designs for customers.
- Maintains all equipment (e.g., Cameras & Printer) and clean-up the store in spare time.
- General studio functions such as Opening and Closing, Banking, Selling, Servicing all customers needs, Housekeeping, Assigned duties.
- Ensures lights, cameras, backdrops and props are in pristine condition and set to company dictated settings/standards.
All applicants should possess:
•Using English fluently and appropriately.
•Proficient in PC usage. MS Office, web tools, graphic design skills are preferred.
•Extensive experience with Adobe Photoshop CS3 including:
- Making selections and using masks
- Using proficiently all the tools, filters and other features in Photoshop
- Adjusting image color and tonality using tools in Image Adjustment.
- Working with and converting Camera RAW files
- Utilizing Photoshop Actions
- Working with basic text and design elements
- Making a digital design in less than 15 minutes
- Willing to learn and contribute to the team.
- Being a good-decision maker, trustworthy and dedicated individual.
- Excellent organizational skills and being able to follow-up on all matters.
- Pay attention to detail. Being a contributor, willing to do whatever the task calls for to complete the job, efficiently and accurately, with great customer service skills.
- Being able to travel on your own reliable vehicle to travel to different stores around the Bay Area if necessary. You may be required to transport equipment on occasion. A travel stipend is provided.
- Positive attitude.
- Cool under pressure and when facing deadlines.
- Pride in efficient and precise work.
- Able to work independently and as a team player.
- Receptive and open to ongoing training in regards to new software or equipment.
- Good communication skills.
- Quick learner.
- Good organizational skills.
- Able to multi-task.
- Professional in demeanor and dress.
Compensation: $8/hr to start.
• Independent contractor status: no benefits or overtime offered
Personal interviews will be scheduled.
Please fill out the
attached form and drop it off at any of our studio locations for
- 461 S. Capitol Ave. Ste. #17 San Jose, CA 95127 (408) 251-5211
- 39482 Fremont Blvd. Fremont, CA 94538 (510) 791-3333
- 1212 E. El Camino Real.San Bruno, CA 94066 (650) 737-0333
- 15566 Hesperian Blvd. San Lorenzo, CA 94578 (510) 276-1784
- 6955 Camino Arroyo #40 Gilroy, CA (408) 846-7800
We appreciate your interest in our company.